FitTea was made publicly famous and a household slimming product name, thanks to the Instagram efforts of Kylie Jenner and other members of the Kardashian family. Even though the said were later exposed as paid for advertisements, this could not stop millions of fans from purchasing and promoting the detoxifying solutions in their social media accounts.
The weight management brand offers slimming tea bags, coffee, merchandise, fat-burning body wraps, 14- and 28-day detox programs, CLA Conjugated Linoleic Acid, facial black masks, and body-shaping pills. They can be ordered via the official website or purchased at licensed retailers.
Most of the Fit Tea before and after photo testimonials were exposed to be nothing more than scams, designed by clever Photoshop tricksters. Still, tens of thousands of people proceed to buy the goods, hoping that they will help them get back in shape.
A quick look at the allegedly all-natural body-cleansing solution reveals that it is not to be trusted as a reliable weight management method. The best option for people who wish to achieve quick, safe, and long-lasting results is to try out My #1 Recommendation – MaxFit Garcinia!
Check out my No. 1 Recommendation to get back into shape
(100% Tested & Approved)
What Is The FitTea Detox Program?
The advertising campaign for this body-sculpting solution promises that every person that decides to get started with the fat-burning program will achieve incredible results in terms of active weight management. But the fine print under the main text states that the effects on the individual organism may vary from one person to the other.
It also states that the waistline-trimming drink only works when the FitTea 14- and 28-day programs are combined with regular exercising and a proper daily nutritional plan. This is something that every person who has ever tried to manage his or her weight knows by heart.
People purchase the body-trimming product mainly because they expect to boost their metabolism, suppress their appetite, and get rid of excess fat, toxins, and calories. All of the main ingredients are supposed to be exclusively natural but the mixture is described as a proprietary blend.
Which suggests that not all of the components are listed in the description. There might be some which are chemically-based or whose effects might not be all that positive. The body-cleansing and detoxifying processes that potential clients are supposed to go through is referred to as a ‘teatox’.
Every element in the list of ingredients is supposed to be dairy-free, GMO-free, soy-free, gluten-free, and independently-tested. Again, the fine print at the bottom of every page on the official website, however, indicates that the detoxifying drink has not been examined and cleared by the FDA (Food & Drug Administration).
The natural blend of vitamins and antioxidants is registered at the BBB (Better Business Bureau) but the official name of the company is unknown. They were awarded an F- by the company assessment organization for failing to respond to FitTea complaints from clients. It can be said that the dietary teatox is similar to Iaso Tea, Organifi Green Juice, and Phentaslim.
Are There Any Fit Tea Side Effects?
One bag of the detoxifying solution is supposed to include exactly zero calories. Given the fact that its contents have not been verified by an independent third-party, this cannot be confirmed with absolute certainty. Even though the unknown manufacturing company also offers Fit Tea wraps and a fat-burning blend of Arabica coffee as separate products, the body-cleansing tea also has some caffeine featured in its active compounds which explains why it boosts the metabolism, reduces the appetite, and increases energy levels. This, along with several other of the main ingredients, could lead to several potentially detrimental and dangerous side effects. They are:
- Constant Fatigue;
- Dry Mouth Syndrome;
- Disturbances In The Normal Heart Rate;
- Muscle Spasms;
- Upset Stomach;
What Are The Proprietary Fit Day Ingredients?
It cannot be confirmed that the body-cleansing drink features all of the organic components that it states it does. The teatox is still pending its FDA review and clearance up until the moment that this article was compiled. But it can, at least, be assumed that it does include most of the components, described on the label.
The more disturbing fact is that it is also described as a ‘proprietary blend’. Which means that only the manufacturer knows exactly what’s in the end formula. There might even be some potentially dangerous components in there!
Here are some of the organic ingredients that the proprietary blend allegedly features:
- Oolong Wu Yi Dried Leaves: Speeds up the bodily processes that are mainly responsible for burning fat and shedding excess pounds.
- Green Tea Leaves Extract: Featured in most nutritional supplements due to the fact that it can boost metabolism with up to 4%. These leaves have a very high content of antioxidants and caffeine which induce energy and help improve the long-term fat-burning ability of the body.
- Garcinia Cambogia Dried Fruit Extract: Promotes healthy weight management by boosting metabolism levels. Breaks down fatty deposits and prevents the storage and formation of new ones.
- Guarana Extract: Rich in caffeine. It is one of the most valuable natural sources of energy.
- Pomegranate Extract: The ruby red colored fruit is often viewed as a superfood. Full of vitamins and antioxidants. Helps improve cardiovascular diseases.
- Stevia Dried Leaves Extract: Natural sweetener.
- Ginger Root Extract: Most commonly used as a spice but it is also very highly regarded for its anti-inflammatory and appetite suppressing properties. Relieves nausea and soothes sore muscles.
- Rooibos (Red Bush) Extract: Saturated with healthy antioxidants, Vitamin C, and caffeine. Known to decrease the levels of both ‘bad’ LDL cholesterol and triglycerides which cause heart damage.
- Citric Acid (Lemon Extract): Most commonly found in citrus fruit, it is saturated with antioxidants and Vitamin C. Heps the bones retain a healthy level of calcium and phosphorus.
- Sea Salt: One of the best sources of different organic minerals – calcium, bromide, iron, magnesium, potassium, copper, and zinc. Known to protect against kidney problems and high blood pressure.
- Honey: One of the healthiest natural products out there. Not only is it well-respected for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties but it was recently proven to favorably fight against cancer cells. An organic sweetener that greatly improves taste.
- Matcha Green Tea Leaves Extract: Gives energy and vitality, thanks to the fact that it is saturated with caffeine and antioxidants, such as EGCg. Saturated with vitamins and minerals that keep the body saturated.
How To Use FitTea Detox?
The label on the commercial packaging of the drink states that one teabag of the body-cleansing solution should be dissolved in about 150 ml. of boiling water for about 5 minutes. It is best taken in the morning, with or without breakfast. But customers can also have a sip before exercising. They should not drink more than two cups a day. It can be consumed hot or cold. Lemon, honey or agave juice can be added in small doses to improve taste. Optimal results are achieved only when it is combined with a healthy daily meal plan and regular workouts (from 3 to 5 times a week).
Where To Buy The Detoxifying Drink?
This weight control solution can be purchased via its official website. Fit Tea is also available on Amazon and in the stores of a number of licensed retailers, such as Walmart, GNC, BestBuy, and even Bed, Bath, and Beyond. The price of a 14-day detox is $24.99 and that of a 28-day body-cleansing procedure is $44.99. The product line also includes sticks, organic Arabica coffee, body wraps, black masks, fat-burning dietary pills, and several other goods.
The company also offers a 110% Money-Back Guarantee Policy. Any client that decides to return the teatox within 30 days of purchasing it will receive the full sum that he or she paid, plus an additional 10% to compensate for the waste of time. But there are many FitTea complains that clients have not managed to get any kind of refund.
Is The Body-Cleansing Teatox Worth It?
Leaving aside the fact that there was a social media uproar regarding this particular detoxifying solution, it is not actually proven to work. The Internet is full of dissatisfied customers and the manufacturing company won’t address their complaints, even though it claims to have a 110% Money-Back Guarantee Policy. Even the BBB organization gave them an ‘F-’ rating because of this.
FitTea Detoxifying Drink – It Won’t Help You Stay Fit!
There is no piece of evidence suggesting that this body-sculpting tea actually does accelerate the fat burning process. It is best to stay away from it as its proprietary blend of ingredients suggests that some of them might possess a potential threat to the human health.
The only products that do have the chance of making a difference in terms of long-term weight control are the ones that are all-natural. One such slimming solution is My #1 Recommendation – MaxFit Garcinia with an exclusive extract from the Garcinia Cambogia plant’s fruits!
Check out my No. 1 Recommendation to get back into shape
(100% Tested & Approved)
Growing up in exotic Italy, Nicolas has a taste for the good life and for the best food. He is an ambitions wellness guide when it comes to balanced diets, body shaping and weight management. Especially for people at risk from obesity and young adults.