OptiFast is a body mass control solution that was first started up in 1974. It is manufactured, distributed, and promoted by the infamous Nestle company. The body-shaping program includes medical supervision and advice.
It is said to be best-suitable for people who suffer from obesity (being 50 pounds more than the average recommended body mass), blood sugar problems or are preparing for a gastric bypass surgery. The slimming method is found by many to be quite the challenge.
Some might even find it easier to get started with a different weight control solution and proceed to the present one if the former doesn’t work. This diet plan is of a liquid nature, meaning that the body might not react well to it during the first couple of days.
Its entire duration can take up to 26 weeks which is quite the extended time frame. The team behind it also refer to it as the VLCD (Very Low-Calorie Diet) and the VLED (Very Low-Energy Diet). While it is a legitimate way of trimming one’s figure and waistline, users will find My #1 Recommendation – MaxFit Garcinia to be a more reliable and completely natural solution!
Check out my No. 1 Recommendation to get back into shape
(100% Tested & Approved)
OptiFast Natural Shakes – Is The Fuss Justified?
Started up by the Novartis Medical Nutrition Corporation back (Nestle Health Sciences) in 1974, this drastic slimming method has helped tens of thousands of people around the world become eligible for a gastric bypass or bariatric surgery. There is no specific age group but most of the individuals that choose to go on it are 20-50. It can also be completed by teenagers.
The best part about the body-shaping solution is that the clients are under constant medical supervision. First, they have to visit one of the clinics nearest to them to have an examination performed on them which will determine the specific nutritional plan and program that they need.
Every individual will get a personalized meal replacement plan. He or she will also be acquired to purchase one of the company’s products. Among the most popular and preferred ones falls the OptiFast 800. It is a shake that comes in three different flavor variations – Chocolate, French Vanilla, and Strawberry.
The official list of ingredients states that it includes exactly 160 calories, 3.5 gr. fat (0 trans fat), 10 mg. Cholesterol, 300 mg. Sodium, 18 gr. Carbohydrates, 3 gr. dietary fiber, 4 gr. Sugar, and16 gr. of proteins.
Clients are also allowed to consume a limited number of regular food products. But their diet will be keenly focused on the liquid goods of the manufacturer. The OptiFast products include shakes, soups, bars, desserts, and starter kits for the different types of slimming program.
Potential clients should also keep in mind that every shake consists mainly of dry milk in powder form and calcium caseinate which should equal 14 gr. of protein. They will slowly transition to solid foods once they go through the initial phases of the nutritional regiment.
What Do Clients Get From OptiFast Nestle?
This weight control solution may be strenuous for the body and requires patience, will-self-discipline, and hard work. But it is rewarding in the end. The fact that individuals get assigned their very own personalized diet plan and undergo regular weekly consultations with a licensed medical official makes it safe. Let’s take a look at the potential benefits that it has up its sleeve:
1. Healthy Lifestyle Education Program
2. Regular Medical Supervision & Consultations
3. Personalized Guidance & Support
4. Psychological Counseling
5. Low-Calorie Diet Plan
6. Active Figure Trimming & Health Improvement
Main Phases Of The Weight Control Solution
The OptiFast slimming program is available in the UK and Australia for several decades. The body-shaping method features five distinct phases. Among the biggest challenges of sticking to its nutritional regiment falls its duration. It can be anywhere between 18-26 weeks, depending on the severity of the case.
Some people give up after the first calendar months. But this is the price that they must pay if they wish to get back in shape and stay healthy for good. The main phase of the body-shaping plan can last up to six weeks and individuals must consume primarily the company’s patented goods when they reach it.
Here is a short explanation of the main goals of each of the weight control method’s phases:
- Screening Phase: This is when the most medical consultations and screenings occur. This is done mainly to ensure that the nutritional plan does not impose any negative effects on the client’s general health. The diet regiment might be altered on the basis of the results.
- Intensive Level: Only people who have a BMI (body mass index) of over 30 pass to this phase. Those, who have a BMI as low as 27, can also qualify but their weight issues must impose an imminent threat to their general well-being. Mainly OptiFast products can be consumed.
- Active Body-Sculpting Level: The harshest phase of all of them. All of the main meals of the day are replaced by one of Nestle’s patented goods. The total number of calorie intake per day is just 800 which is why clients must meet with their physician on an almost daily basis.
- Transition Phase: This is where the regular consumption of the branded liquid shakes comes to an end. Clients will meet with a personal nutritionist who will provide them with useful tips on how to maintain a healthy food plan and the basics of portion control. There are also group support sessions.
- Maintenance Level: Active practical appliance of the diet lessons learned. Daily physical exercising is also mandatory.
Allowed & Forbidden Fruits Of The Nutritional Regiment:
Apart from the branded nutritional supplements, the main food products allowed during this weight control program are vegetables. They are said to supply the organism with the much needed extra hydration, fiber, vitamins, and added bulk. Here is what else is recommended or totally banned from one’s daily portions.
- Screening Phase: Consume Alfalfa, Brussels, and bean sprouts, asparagus, bock choy, broccoli, cabbage, capsicum, carrots, cauliflower, celery, lettuce, and miso soup. Avoid legumes, lentils, potatoes, green peas, corn, and parsnip.
- Intensive Level: Add all types of spices, including chili, apricots, apples, blueberries, grapes, mango, cherries, kiwis, peaches, oranges, passion fruit, low-fat dairy product, and cherries. Don’t eat parsnip, turnips, and pumpkins.
- Active Body-Shaping Level: Increase the intake of all sorts of sauces which do not include added sweeteners. Add chives, lychees, diet soft drinks, soda water, tea, and coffee. Avoid soft drinks and alcohol.
- Transition Phase: Add artificial sweeteners, flavor essences, diet toppings, and diet jelly. Stay away from cordial.
- Maintenance Level: Individuals begin to slowly adjust and go back to the normal food plan, rationing the portions exactly according to the physician’s instructions.
OptiFast Products – Where to Buy Them & What Is The Cost?
Most of Nestle’s weight control goods can be ordered via their official website, a licensed store or at Amazon. As much as the price is concerned, users should keep in mind that the price tag can be quite hefty. Staying on the body-shaping program costs about $150 per week. Its average duration is about 18-26 weeks, meaning that the end sum can be anywhere between $2,700 and $3,900.
Does The Nutritional Program Work Or Not?
All existing facts point out that this is a legit and authentic slimming solution. But it is mainly directed at people who suffer from serious obesity issues and require a gastric bypass surgery, not for those who simply wish to shred the excess fatty tissue and extra kilos.
It does work but the diet plan is harsh and lasts an extended period of time which may not be a spoon for every mouth. There is a potential risk to one’s health and this is why physical consultations are required on an almost daily basis. Possible side effects may include nausea, diarrhea, constipation, fatigue, depression, and a feeling of resentment.
OptiFast Body-Shaping Method – Good But Only For Severe Cases!
OptiFast is a wonderful slimming solution intended for individuals who suffer from serious medical conditions due to the development of obesity. It will acquire one to switch from a protein-rich diet to barely eating anything at all. This might not be the answer that most of the readers are looking for.
If you are simply looking for a smooth and simple trimming method that will help you look fit and tasty, then why don’t you proceed to try My #1 Recommendation – MaxFit Garcinia. This all-natural body-sculpting solution’s formula is based on a high concentration of the Garcinia Cambogia fruit (rich in Hydroxycitric acid (HCA)), plus organically added calcium, chromium, and potassium.
Check out my No. 1 Recommendation to get back into shape
(100% Tested & Approved)
Growing up in exotic Italy, Nicolas has a taste for the good life and for the best food. He is an ambitions wellness guide when it comes to balanced diets, body shaping and weight management. Especially for people at risk from obesity and young adults.